Sunday, January 16, 2011

11th month / Bursary ceremony

I've been using the computer since 7pm to edit the blogskin and urgh , just forget it -.-

Like what I mentioned in my previous post , I've been dying to blog about THE 11th month and I decided to go ahead with it without getting some photos from baby. You see , he'll not give me the photos because he's lazy to upload from his i-phone , just as I predicted.

140211- Our 11th month!

Met baby at Whitesands and he brought me to Fish Manhattan , somewhere that I hadn't eat before. I was amazed at the crowd there despite the restaurant itself , being so small. It was really crowded and cramped and thank God , we got a table!

Both of us ordered fish and chips. Baby ordered some weird fish which I can't even remember the name while I ordered Dory! :D I went clicking away while we waited for our food.

See that vainpot ._.
Chilli , mayo and ginger!


Our wonderful mudpie!
Oh , did I mention that dear treated this meal? :D After our scrumptious meal , we took the bus to Ehub!
& HOHO , we went to play pool. It was my first time playing pool , I totally screw the game. Dear was really impatient when he was teaching me )=
We ended off the day with ice cream at Gelare and with a really grumpy dear x.x

150111- Bursary Ceremony

Surprise surprise , I am qualified for bursary when my results in Secondary 4 was so freaking pathetic. Both of my siblings qualified for the scholarship T.T

I guess this would be my last time wearing my GVSS uniform )=
My seat number is 135! :D
Honestly , I miss secondary school life... Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment