Saturday, January 15, 2011

JC open houses

Okay , I hate it when I really cannot stick to one nice blogskin. I think I've changed my blogskin 3 times in 2 weeks. OHMYGOSH , why can't I find one that is really nice? Okay , maybe it's me. Why can't I just stick to one skin? )=

Who knows , maybe I'll change my skin again x.x

Anyway , how was your week? My week was pretty happening yet boring. YOU KNOW WHAT , my prepaid is low again. Perhaps I should stop texting or answering calls that are really not important. I hate it when people text me the 'what are you doing?' questions because it's really a waste of money to reply.

I mean , why do people want to know what are we doing? -.-

So have you been to any JC open houses recently? I've been to Meridian and Serangoon!
Went to these 2 junior colleges with Cherelle Kong , Fathin , Tian Rong , Jeric and Kinez! Not forgetting Farah too , who joined us at Meridian and then left for other JCs after that. Surprisingly , SRJC is MAD AWESOME and I really wouldn't mind travelling all the way to Kovan there :D

But then again... I'd prefer going to Tampines JC because it is much nearer to my house )=

I'm actually dying to blog about baby and my 11th month anniversary but then I hadn't got all the photos from him. He promised to give me today but I know it'll be dragged to some other days. Urgh...

I'm currently waiting for the clock to strike 6 because I'm going to get my bursary later on. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment