Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy new year!

How did your start of 2011 went? The end of 2010 was beautiful and the start of 2011 was freaking awesome!

311210- End of the year with baby!

We met at Whitesands at about 1pm and we went to POSB bank because I need to withdraw money for the day. Saw Julene there with her sister , I think. Withdrew $100 and we went to Ehub by bus.

& I saw Jansen , I didn't know he was working there!

Bought 5.35 pm tickets for Gulliver's Travels and we went to the arcade. Our first game was DAYTONA and I WON NIGEL TAN GHUAN MING. Actually , I know he gave chances lah. HAHAHAHAHA. We played one shit shooting game next and I lost in every round. I died in just like , 5 minutes?

At about 2 p.m. , we headed over to Nihon Mura buffet and we ate a hell lot. You see , both of us really have a thing for Japanese food. I can't imagine how fat I'm going to be )= No photos were taken because the lights there were really dim.

After lunch , it was... Gulliver's Travels! A really lame but funny show. Sometimes I hate these type of shows , it reminds me of Scary Movie. But hey , this was pretty okay! & more food after the movie!

Let's all say goodbye to 2010...

And start a new 2011 :D

&& , we went to the beach! THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE DAY. We star-gazed , listened to music and OHMEGOSH , baby by JB is 3rd on the top 100 countdown. WHAT THE HELL -.- Baby lost to me in the bet that Katy Perry will be number 1 , but he kept denying it , sore loser!!! :@

Baby playing his iphone...
The flash just hurt our eyes. We look like we're high on drugs -.-


Dear combing my hair!

The sandwich that I made that morning
Baby acting cute while sleeping



We talked about our resolutions and all , really sweet , especially our relationship resolutions! Finally , at 12a.m. , we ended 2010 and start 2011 with a sweet kiss♥ The atmosphere there was very high. Everyone was shouting , "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Best day of my life actually. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment