
"In a blink of an eye , the journey of 2010 has ended and we welcome 2011"
2010 has been whacky , bitter , sweet , sour , salty , spicy and whatever names you can think of. It's quite a good year , I must say , except for the O levels part which seriously sucks. Actually , no matter how good the present year is for you , you'll always wish for a better one next year right?
First , I shall start with my 2010 in a nutshell♥
Unhappy stuff : It's over between Melvin and me!

I've much expected this , I don't know why. I blamed myself a lot for this because I knew this will be coming. Somehow , it was also expected that both of us can let go really easy :/ Still , I'll cherish those memories! :D
Happy stuff : Nigel Tan Ghuan Ming stepped into my life!♥
This idiot boy just stepped into my life like that. He's been very supportive of everything I do. Sometimes I feel like killing him for his words , because they hurt me so much. Sometimes he's as irritating as a buzzing bee , keep nagging at me not to do this and that. He can be pretty romantic at times , giving me surprises and wonderful gifts. & I love him for doing things that I like , although he doesn't like it. :D
Crazy stuff: O levels.

This is really crazy. I remember the nights when I have to mug during the holidays and some of my friends accompanying me through the night via phone calls. Once when I accidentally fell asleep at 3am , and my friend woke me up by calling me! :D Those times were crazy. I remember setting goals (like the one above) and I know I'll never achieve it. I remember how scary the O levels are and I'll discuss the answers after almost every paper with dearest Sue Ming♥
Hyper stuff: Prom night.

Almost all of us were excited about prom night. From prom shopping with Siti and Tay Xi to the night with GVSS. A really memorable night , I must say. That was also the night that everyone look so so so different!
Exciting stuff: Trip to Sunway Lagoon with 4e2

3 days and 2 nights with about 13 4e2 pupils and 2 lovely teachers! My room mates are Charmine and Gladys and these two girls are really crazy. I love how friendships are brought overseas. Moreover , baby is on the trip!♥
Whacky stuff: I have 2 jobs
I was really excited when I went for the Cookieman job with Siti and it was shocking that I couldn't last through the job for a month. Went on to selling burgers at Freshness Burger and I only lasted a day -.-Well , these are probably the major events of 2010! Let's all bid goodbye to 2010 , keep those events in our memories and welcome 2011 with a brand new smile! :D Thank you everyone who made 2010 a memorable year!
No comments:
Post a Comment