Thursday, January 6, 2011

I don't want Monday to arrive

It's already Thursday , the 6th of January. Time really flies , it's only 4 more days to Monday. This Monday will probably be the day that most O level leavers dread the most. It's like a Live Or Die day.

I have no idea how that day will end. I can already imagine the look on every student's face. I can already hear the noise that every student will make on that day. I can already feel the tense atmosphere in the school hall. I maybe can also predict what our dear principal , Mr Koh , will say. (Actually , I assume all principals say almost the same thing)

The only thing I can't see , feel or predict is my results )=

If given a choice , I'd rather go back to school and study than to take my pathetic results x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment