You know , it's seriously funny how those Justin Bieber's haters can waste their time going to youtube and watch EVERY Justin Bieber's videos , comment how sucky they are and then click the 'dislike' button. & TA-DAH! Justin Bieber got the most watched videos on youtube.
IRONIC , seriously.
This reminds me of my formspring.
Some people comment on every statement that I made on my blog , facebook or twitter, Well , of course , they are bad comments. If you dislike me , why bother to view my profile , facebook or blog and then say really stupid comments or ask me really stupid questions?
Get a life lah people.
I post on the net according to MY BRAIN and MY HANDS , not yours. Some stupid people even PRETEND to be other people and dare to formspring me using my friend's name. HELLO , I'M NOT STUPID.
Do u like to go out with me?daryl
Which daryl are you? o.o
Some people are just... laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame to the extent. FYI , I called Daryl and clarified with him :D
Okay , I'm off to bed now ^o^

No comments:
Post a Comment