In just this week alone , I appealed to 3 JCs -.-
260111- School posting results!
My sister's phone alarm woke me up at 6 a.m. and just as I was about to fall asleep at 6.15 a.m. , I received a text from this 5 weird looking number.
MOE: DESIREE ANG LI JUN, you are posted to TEMASEK POLY, LAW & MANAGEMENT (T09) under 2011 JAE.
I was speechless. I tried going back to sleep , but I couldn't. I ended up appealing for TPJC online and going to SRJC with Rachel to appeal for a place. I know it myself that I will not be selected to SRJC. Ended off that depressing day with Shaolin @ Ehub with baby! I was dying to watch this awesome show , but I ended up crying to dear that I want to get out of the cinema during the show.
THIS SHOW IS SO NOT PG LAH , IT SHOULD BE NC16! I am shocked by its killing and cruelty that I don't even want to continue watching the movie. I ended up in tears after I witnessed every gruesome killing scene. )=
270111- Went to fetch dear from TPJC!
I have no idea how long I waited outside his school , I should have brought a book to read. I waited outside for so long that I got bored to tears. When I saw Shafna , I knew that they were dismissed. Talked to Kinez and Tian Rong before they board their buses , then both of us made our way to Whitesands and dear bought me nasi lemak for my lunch! Went to his void deck and ate while he tried to cheer me up about not making it to SRJC [:
280111- Yishun JC with Rachel Leong!
We took a really long bus ride to Yishun and we got off at the wrong bus stop. We ended up taking a really long walk to Yishun JC with the help of GPS. Yishun JC can accept us right away , but we don't know if we should take up the offer D: We told them to give us a few days to think things over. Just as we were about to leave YJC , my heels broke -.-
Went to Northpoint's Watsons and bought myself a pair of oversized slippers. Ate KFC for lunch and then both of us bought nail polish from THE FACE SHOP! :D Walked around Northpoint and then we made our way to TPJC for Rachel's choir audition. & again , I sent dear back! :D
& you know what , after printing 2 copies of my documents , personally going down to these few JCs , I decided to stay in T09 -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment