Wednesday, February 2, 2011

If only I can use the computer everyday , I wouldn't have to blog about everything in just a day ._.

290111- Chalet with 4e2!

Took the bus with Jacey to our class chalet and silly me made us alight at the wrong bus stop. Dear told me to alight after we pass by an airbase but I somehow mistook it for naval base (I really wonder how) and so we stopped somewhere really far away from our chalet. Guess what? We stopped just outside OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL!

If only I went there... Hmmm...

Well , so we decided to take a cab after realising how far away we were. & TA-DAA , we arrived at the chalet safely. We started off with buffet lunch and then chatted with Jun Yi , Sally , Charmine , Gladys , Wan Ting , Li Ting and Jacey about where we were posted to. We then started to play with the deck of Monopoly Deal that I brought and... I already expected myself to lose really badly :X

We got bored with the cards and decided to play blackjack! I watched them play because I wasn't really interested in these type of 'gambling' games. We ran out of games and we even resorted to games like MURDERER :/

Waiting for our dinner was like the longest time of our life because the rain didn't stop. We did our BBQ cooking indoors and I'm really blessed to have baby there cooking for me♥ He is always making sure I have food on my plate!

& of course , taking photos is a MUST!
This photo is my DP on facebook!

I used to hate GVSS and all the classes I went to. Right now , I'm missing them like crazy )=

No comments:

Post a Comment