Sunday, February 27, 2011

Danceworks 2011!

I am so excited to write this post and I kept bugging Nabilah to send me the photos like right away! Thanks girl! & also lots of thanks to Kay Wee who struggled to give me the photos.

Our original plan was to go over to Mr Seow's house and visit him on 26 February , but he told us at the last minute that Danceworks 2011 will be taking place at Toa Payoh Hub. From a 10 plus people class gathering , it reduced to a 6 people class gathering.

AWESOME OR WHAT? -.-

Oh oh , and Jiong Yang brought his friend , Kelvin , along too.
In the train!
& we're at Bishan Circle line!

Kay Wee and I , with Johnny in the background
Jiong Yang's head
Kelvin , Johnny & Jiong Yang
Hui Peng!
Our group shot
So the guys , except Kay Wee , went their way while the rest of us went over to Toa Payoh Hub. We went to eat Mac for lunch and then we went to join the CZ-ians and Mr Seow.

Honestly , watching the groups dance really make me feel like going back to dancing )=

Look at the crowd!
& here's CZ!!!
I swear I screamed like crazy okay! Honestly , their dance isn't very nice )= & we went back to Mac for Monopoly Deal , Tai-tee and more fries!


& we went back to hear the results!
Best choreographer!

3rd- Yishun Primary!
2nd- Anglo Chinese School
1st- Northview Primary
Yes , CZ didn't win. It's alright , I'm sure they can do better next year! :D

Hui Peng went home while the 3 of us went back to Tampines to meet up with Johnny , Kelvin and Jiong Yang again and we played cards at Open Plaza. && , dear came by too [:
I think I'm quite crazy over cards now. I even met up with them again today , at my house playground to play cards. To make it more interesting , we even have forfeits for the losers! HAHAHAHAHA.

I love these 2 days♥

No comments:

Post a Comment