Sunday, February 27, 2011

Don't ask me why

Don't ask me why I don't want to talk to you.

The reason is simple and is obvious enough for you to know why I don't want to talk to you. I may be your friend but I'm not one who's at your beck and call. I don't revolve around your world and neither do you. Don't expect me to waste my prepaid replying your every single text when I don't see the need to.

Don't ask me why you and her can't be together.

I am not her and I don't know how she thinks. So what if I am a girl , just like her? I must admit that females are really difficult to understand. Why don't you just sit and reflect on yourself why she doesn't like you and stop asking me to be your match maker or something ._.

Lastly , don't ask me why I am writing this.

Well , that's because I have had enough of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment