I realised I've been using this phrase/quote like about ten times this week. I keep telling people that time really flies. Well , how true is that? HELLO , IT'S ALREADY 12TH OF FEBRUARY! & I'm still without a job )'=
Almost everyone is complaining about the adult fares we have to pay. Well , I seriously don't understand why when most of us are about the same age as JC students , yet we have to pay as an adult.
Honestly , I don't feel like an adult yet. Urgh.
Okay , I shall stop talking about my pre-poly stress.
How was your week?
Mine was pretty awesome. Other than fetching dear from school almost everyday , I met up with my wonderful friends like Tay Xi and Zafarah. Although things didn't go as planned that day, at least we met up and chatted for a little while!
I really miss these girls )=
As most of you guys know , I celebrated Valentine's Day cum my first year anniversary with dear today. I am really thankful to those who bothered to text or ask me on facebook if our celebration went out well. THANK YOU VERY MUCH , YOU ALL ARE APPRECIATED!
Well and yes , although everything was simple , our celebration went out pretty well :D
Dear made me wait outside Ehub for so long and then we went to Mr Chicken Rice for our lunch. After lunch , I let him watch a video that I made myself and watching him laugh at all my stupid talking and actions really make me feel like pinching his cheeks! HE IS JUST SO AWESOMELY CUTE. I kept reminding him time and time again not to open the present I gave him until 14 February.
Yes , so I gave him 2 presents in total. & I bet when he opens my present on the 14th , he'll go, "Eeeeeeeeee. Why so simple one?"
You know , I spent about 2 days making this present leh! Not forgetting that I only slept four hours on the 11th because I was rushing to finish this present D:
Okay , here comes the embarrassing part. Dear then passed me his present and I opened it in front of him because he said I could open anytime , unlike mine :/ You know what , I CRIED )=
If I'm not wrong , it's the second time in my whole life that I cried when I receive a present. I remember crying when my previous cell group in 2007 surprised me with a birthday song and a birthday present.
I don't know why , I just cried when I saw baby's present.
IT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!
Yes. It is a photo album together with a card. I'll fill it up with photos as soon as possible , I promise! [:
I don't know why I always can't finish my chicken rice here , I think they really give too much. Yeah , head over for many games of pool just next to the arcade. Yes , I screwed up badly in all the games except the last one BECAUSE OF MY HEELS!!!
I FINALLY WON NIGEL TAN GHUAN MING IN POOL. Yes , a once in a lifetime thing , but so what? AT LEAST I WON ONCE
We went to Kbox after pool. We both were really very noob at this. I think we took about ten minutes figuring out to use that remote control just to find the songs that we want to sing. At least we made good use of the 3 hours , we really sang our hearts out.
See , he really sang his heart out. LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION.
After looking at this photo , I can't deny that we're growing fat )=
Yes , and that sums up our celebration. I can't wait for the actual day itself. PRETTY EXCITED~
No comments:
Post a Comment