Sunday, February 13, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Before I begin on my Valentine's Day post , I would like to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEYONDS!

Beyonds has been on my bed , in my arms and under my blanket when I sleep , for 365 days without fail. It is an awesome gift given by Nigel Tan on our very very first date! Of course , Beyonds is also accompanied by...
Yes , Dajieda!

Okay , I know both names sound really really stupid. Likewise , Dajieda has also been on my bed everyday and it's her birthday tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAJIEDA!

Okay , I know it's a bit stupid dedicating this post to my soft toys who can't even talk , so I shall start on my Valentine's post which is dedicated to MY NIGEL TAN GHUAN MING!

DEDICATED TO MY LOVE

Hey baby! Just a few more hours to 14th February , our first year anniversary and of course Valentine's Day. Time seems to pass really fast when I'm with you. Our journey has been quite interesting. From classmates to becoming close friends and to what we are now! No one , including you , including me , has ever expected us to end up together. I didn't even think I'll ever talk to you in my whole life!

Honestly , I went gaga over you just after a week of knowing you. I can't stop myself observing you every time I see you. Okay , I sound like a pervert , but it's true. I feel really uneasy when you don't text me , but I'm glad you always did. Sometimes I hate myself for not plucking up the courage to walk over and talk to you.

Do you remember you lent me your chinese book when I didn't being it to class? It seems like everything is fated! You sat really far away from me , but of all the people in the class , Miss Tham asked you to lend me your book! Do you remember that small sentence I wrote in your book? Honestly , I didn't dare to return your book and I was thinking of placing it on your desk when you go for recess :X

Do you remember the text you sent me on the 14th of February 2010? You asked me to be your valentine and I'm really thankful that you pop this question. I think I told you many times that if you didn't ask me , I'll even text and ask you! I must admit that I actually had second thoughts when I read your text because I was afraid to love again , but after seeking advice from all my close friends , I accepted you.

I really wonder what will happen if I didn't accept you.

BUT HEY , I'm thankful I did♥

Do you remember all our crazy outings and everything we did? Do you remember how you initiate to hold my hand? Do you remember that we hugged each other even before we started to hold hands? Do you remember how you first kissed me at my void deck? I remember saying that you have to owe me a kiss. Though I can't remember the reason , I remember I purposely did it because I want your kiss that badly :X

Do you remember all our small talks on MSN , SMS and on the phone? Many conversations still stay on my mind , everything with you is really memorable! Every outing with you is enjoyable although we always end up doing those typical things.

Before I know it , I had already fallen in love with you like a crazy girl going crazy over Justin Bieber. Nah , kidding. My love is much much greater than that.

I am thankful for having you in my life , thankful for you accepting who I am. I know , I tend to make many stupid mistakes , I tend to be so childish and I act like one crazy kid , I tend to be jealous easily , I tend to be petty , I tend to be selfish , but thank you for loving me baby!

Yes , I don't know if I love you more than you love me or vice versa , but I'm thankful that I had loved you. You have no idea what will happen if you disappear from my life , I really can't imagine me without you♥

I don't know what will happen to us in the future. I can't deny that life will be more difficult for us and our relationship will be harder to maintain because of our really different lives right now. But baby , don't ever leave me okay? I believe our love is much greater than anything and we can overcome all obstacles together :D

I'll love you even if pigs can fly , even if the earth trembles , even if the seas rise higher and higher and what other disasters you can think of. I am willing to be by your side every single day and take care of you even if you're sick or you're old.

Are you willing , my dear? (=

HAPPY ADVANCED FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment