Saturday, March 19, 2011

I fell in love with...

I feel very guilty. I fell in love with another, within these few days. I tried not to think about it, I tried not to fall deep into the trap, but I did )=

I'm sorry dear, I fell in love with something much more important.

I fell in love with English. LOL.

This year may be difficult for me because I have to cope with both my polytechnic studies and my O levels. Still, I've been giving my all in these past few weeks. I've been attending a not so useful tuition, but I make the best of it. I've been reading newspapers and learning new words everyday. I've been thinking about English everyday, how can I not fall for it? =/

Anyway, I've been spending time with English with these two lovely people!

Had Umi Sushi for lunch with Jacey on Friday. Went to Urban Write and bought refills for my pens, then to an accessory shop to buy ear sticks for Jacey and then back to Umi Sushi to buy takeaways for my siblings and Kay Wee.

Went over to my house and taught Jacey grammar. Soon, Kay Wee arrived at my house and he ate while Jacey and I did some grammar practice. After his lunch, we did our pathetic non O levels syllabus speech which was given by our tutor. We brainstormed over ideas together and even our names for our speeches. To make it more interesting, we decided to do a Winnie The Pooh theme.

Jacey calls herself Eeyore, Kay Well calls himself Christopher Robin while I call myself Winnie.

After about an hour or so, we completed our speeches and then played many rounds of monopoly deal. The game was getting more boring as each round went on, so we switched to Truth or Dare.

All of us had a good laugh!

We went back to Monopoly Deal and then watched countless of korean videos, recommended by Jacey. Kay Wee and I were quite bored because we don't catch a single korean word -.- At about 7pm, we headed to Tampines 1 for our dinner.

Kay Wee then went home while Jacey went home with me for Plants Vs Zombies :D

After Jacey went home, I studied my English from about 12-2 am and then knocked out.

Today was damn epic. I woke up to the sounds of the renovations outside and I realised my phone was lying on the floor, accompanied by its battery beside it. I guess I must have swept my phone away while I was sleeping -.- I put the battery back and the time shown on my phone was 8.20 am, so I lied on my bed and listened to music while waiting for the time to be 9a.m.

A few minutes later, I received a text from Kay Wee and I was shocked when I saw the time of the text sent by him was 10.10 am. I quickly ran out of my room and alas, the time was really 10.10 am. I panicked and quickly went to shower because I was suppose to meet Kay Wee and his tutor at his house at 10 a.m.

Thankfully, they changed the timing to 10.30 a.m.

After my quick shower, I set the time on my phone to the correct timing and then I sort of ran to his house. Apparently, his tutor hadn't arrive yet -.- His tutor finally arrived about 10 minutes later or so and then we did some administration stuff. Finally, we got our NUS job pay.

Kay Wee earned $2 while I earned $10. LOL!

His tutor was kind enough to give us a really tough essay question as homework and he is going to mark for us FOC! :D I then went home for awhile, went out again to buy lunch for my siblings and then went to meet Kay Wee for lunch at Century Square.

I ordered dear's favourite Korean Ramen but I forgot to tell them not to put chilli.

I struggled and had to gobble down my can of coke. Kay Wee was laughing at me while I tried to hold back my tears. D:

We then went over to Burger King at Tampines North Community Centre and studied English. Everything was going well until he finished his essay and he started slacking and lazing around.

I know I know, my notes are neat.
Look at this 'flower' that Kay Wee folded.


Okay, so I started slacking too and I was amazed by his flower while he was sort of amazed by the 'boat' that I folded. We started teaching each other origami folding and we screwed up everything.
Finally, this big distraction had to go for dinner with his friends, so he left while I went back to studying peacefully. I must say it was a productive day because I did what I was suppose to do. I'm only left with one article and the essay that his tutor gave us.

Can someone help me? )=

No comments:

Post a Comment