Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our February 14

While I was mugging last night, I suddenly had the urge to write a poem. I don't write poems and normally when I do, it sounds really really stupid and lame. Still, I managed to write one in less than 10 minutes.

Keep the comments to yourself, because it's not for you.

This poem is dedicated to my love♥

Our February 14

On that wonderful night
You asked me to be in your life
A simple question yet a difficult one to answer
I sat alone and pondered

I admit, I had my difficulties
Still, you waited patiently
An hour later, I replied the answer you wanted
I know just like mine, your heart must have fluttered

It seems like this is our destiny
Everything is just like Chemistry
Like atoms, particle and moles
We bonded together as a whole

Still, obstacles are inevitable
We faced problems which are terrible
We braved through all those storms
And here my love, our relationship is still going strong

I wonder what will happen if we part
Will everything for us be very hard?
Sadly to disappoint you, my dear
My thoughts are actually my greatest fears

Before you fall in love with another girl
I beg you to reconsider
Remember our February 14
The day we vowed to stay together forever

I know I may be selfish
I know I may be greedy
But I want to hear you promise
To promise you'll never leave me

[:

No comments:

Post a Comment