Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's been so long

Let's spread the love

I LOVE my computer although it has thousands of viruses in it. Yes, the main virus is the stupid trojan. My computer will just suddenly shut down without warning and if only I'm lucky, the computer will start running. I realised that I'll start to 'scold' my computer whenever it doesn't run and this resulted in the computer being dead for minutes.

I guess I'll have to spread the love- I LOVE MY COMPUTER :D

Right.

Anyway, I must blog about this wonderful day because it really was a wonderful day.

Woke up super early on Tuesday morning and I waited for Kay Wee at my void deck for about 15 minutes, we then headed over to Starbucks @ Tampines Mall and waited for Wei Sian, who is my classmate-to-be and of course, Kay Wee's coursemate. Wei Sian is really tall, he is as tall as my primary school form teacher. I feel much shorter standing beside him )=

He brought us to the YouthReach centre at Blk 166 and only after passing by the garden, I realised that it's so freaking near my house. I should have find my way myself instead of asking Wei Sian to bring us over :/ We were brought into the centre and we read newspapers to kill time. We of course need to fill up some forms and then we were off.

Yes, off to where?

This centre is linked to Hai Sing Catholic School and we went there by lorry! I had never ever sat in the back of a lorry in my whole life before! That was really a great experience [: We reached our destination and one of the staff briefed us on our roles. I was really excited because we were going to handle a bunch of Sec 2 kids!

I was grouped with guys, I was the only girl in the group. Still, the guys tried to make me feel welcomed by guessing my age, and I can't stop laughing at their guesses. We played many games and every game was really fun. I must say that my group is the most enthusiastic group in their class.

I got to make some new friends, especially Darren Chew who kept asking about my particulars and so on. His friends told me that he was flirting with me and I just gave a good laugh. I remember he told me that his sister was also schooling in Greenview and I thought that he was joking. I just found out that his sister is Pearlyn Chew! :D

This voluntary work experience really made me feel like I'm back in MAD09. Everything is sweet :D We even had our reflection sessions!

After our tiring voluntary work, the staff dropped Kay Wee, Wei Sian and I at Pasir Ris MRT station and we took the MRT to Bugis. We talked mostly about the TP camp, our course and of course our CCAs.

I still have no idea what CCA I want, but I'll try dance. =)

The first shop we went when we reached Bugis was Cold Storage. The boys were feeling thirsty and so they bought mineral water. We then went back to the station entrance and waited for the rest. I SPOTTED THEM FIRST!

There they were- Shiva, Loshene, Ashley and Jeth. All of them are our coursemates and yes, we are meeting for a small gathering. We went to the foodcourt for our lunch and I was worried about eating the slowest :/ After that, we went to check what movies are there and the only one that looks suitable for our age is JB's pathetic movie. We obviously gave that a skip and took the bus to Funan's THE MINDS CAFE.

We played many rounds of Saboteur and then we went over to Mac for ice cream, before heading home. It was really a wonderful day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment