Saturday, April 16, 2011

100 reasons for loving you

100 reasons for loving you:

1. You pinch my cheeks
2. You pinch my fats
3. You always tell me you love me
4. You always tell me you miss me
5. You play along with me when I am talking nonsense
6. You nag at me
7. You scold me when I do things wrongly
8. You pick me up when I fall
9. You give me your jacket (When you have it) if I'm cold
10. You hug me when I need it
11. You kiss me when you want to.
12. You hold my hands wherever we go
13. You bought me Beyonds
14. You asked me to be with you on 14 February
15. You talk to me on the phone when I am bored
16. You still bothered with me although you're busy
17. You spam my phone when I didn't reply
18. You bought me accessories
19. You made cards for me
20. You drew for me
21. You say I'm cute
22. You say I'm pretty
23. You sing for me
24. You sayang me when I'm sleeping
25. You buy me Kit Kat when I'm down
26. You give me surprises
27. You hug me from behind
28. You accompanied me shopping
29. You do things that I want to do, although you don't like it
30. You support me in whatever I do
31. You never fail to make me smile
32. You bring me around to eat good food on our anniversaries
33. You don't mind me being fat
34. You voice out when you are unhappy with me
35. You voice out when you are jealous with whom I talk to
36. You played cards with me
37. You give me awesome punishments when I deserve it
38. You play with my hair
39. You attempted to straighten my hair with my straightener
40. You attempted to tie my hair
41. You offered to carry my bags
42. You told the whole world you love me
43. You don't mind other people knowing about us
44. You don't mind my past
45. You introduce me to your family members
46. You whisper into my ear
47. You wrote letters to me
48. You wrote notes to me each day when we can't contact each other
49. You watch DVDs with me
50. You buy lunch and deliver it to my house
51. You don't give me things I don't like
52. You're cute
53. You have a sense of humour
54. You are smart
55. You are kind
56. You are friendly
57. You understand me pretty well
58. I feel secured being with you
59. You gave me a massage when my body is aching
60. You camwhore with me
61. You wait for me at the bus stop so we can go to school together
62. You offered to protect me from anyone who hurts me
63. You plan our future with me
64. You went to K box with me
65. You played DDR with me although you can't dance
66. Your lips!
67. Your eyes
68. Your ears.
69. Pacifiers! LOL.
70. Your hatred for Owl City because I love Adam Young
71. You watch awesome movies with me
72. You made conversations with my brother although it was kinda awkward
73. You try not to argue with me
74. You give in to me
75. You feed me
76. You keep my homework for me when I was sick and unable to go to school
77. You deliver my homework to my house when I was sick
78. You comfort me when I'm down
79. You assure me that my family love me
80. You assure me that you will always love me
81. Poking me
82. Putting our picture as your DP on facebook
83. Asking me why I post 'emo' status on facebook
84. Reading my blog every time I post
85. Often irritated by me :p
86. Loving me for who I am
87. Took neoprints with me
88. Went to NDP rehearsal with me
89. You appear in my dreams!
90. You went star gazing with me
91. You went picnic with me
92. You taught me how to play pool
93. You laugh with me
94. You cry with me
95. You tickle me
96. You don't care about my flaws
97. You name me MrsZhuzhu
98. Our MSN personal message has been there for a year plus (Y)
99. You have been with me for 1 year 2 months
100. FOR MAKING ME LOVE YOU WITH MANY OTHER COUNTLESS REASONS

No comments:

Post a Comment