Another awesome song. Nostalgic much~
These few days have been really boring, seriously. MUNDANE MUNDANE MUNDANE. Still, I got to see my boyfriend like lots of times this week!♥ Spent 3 days with Kay Wee, 2 days with Nabilah, one day with Teck Jin, one day with Bryan, one day with Sue Ming and 4 days with baby! :D
I can't wait for every little thing that awaits me. I know things will turn out well :D
I must thank for all the card games that all of them gave me. I played cards with all of them! & I really had a great time playing with baby because there were consequences and punishments. I must thank K and N for the lousy movie outing we had, the movie to 'HOP', sucky as hell. I must thank Sue Ming for the wonderful book and the facial masks.
My stomach cramps is killing me, maybe will rest for a little while :/
No comments:
Post a Comment