Maybe I'm starting to appreciate nature, something that not many of us do. I know the flowers have been there for a very long time, but I only noticed it today. Our lives have been so hectic that most of us do not even have the time to stop and look at our surroundings. At least I managed to catch a glimpse of those flowers because I was walking really slowly, thinking happily about what happened today.
I met baby at Pasir Ris Interchange and we took the bus to Ehub. We bought our tickets to Thor and then ate our lunch at MAC. Seaweed fries is so loooooooooooooooved♥
By the way, Thor is definitely a MUST-WATCH-MOVIE! I give it a 5 stars! That show is so freaking nice and it isn't a thriller at all. I was expecting some shocking scenes, so I covered my ears throughout the show, but...
Well yes, I scared myself )=
After our movie, we made our way to Suntec by Circle line! We went around in circles, just locating for the shop I need to go to collect my free Microsoft software. FYI, we passed by that shop about 3 times without realising that was the shop ):
After collecting my stuff, we went on to the IT and Food fair at Convention Hall 4!
Bought tako balls for myself
Shared drink with baby
Baby bought a polo bun
& I bought a whole box of polo buns for my family :D I must say I had a good time today although I had irritated dear many times today! ):
Sorry baby! I love you♥
No comments:
Post a Comment