Friday, May 6, 2011

A tiring week

Fish fish fish, I am so pissed off at myself for pressing some stupid keys on my laptop after typing such a long post and stupid blogger saved an empty post, and now I have to retype everything again.

SO I'M KEEPING IT SHORT!

My week is awesome because:

Monday: Had 3.5 hours of EL tuition, lunch and studied with baby♥

English tuition was so freaking long that I kept yawning halfway, but I think it was quite productive although we only went through Paper 1 and summary, at least I had a better understanding of comprehension techniques and the passage itself. Rushed down to Eskimo to meet my boyfriend afterwards, ate Ramen for lunch and we headed down to Subway at Ehub to study.

STUDY WASN'T PRODUCTIVE, ALL HIS FAULT )'=

Tuesday: Printing thousands of notes with classmates!♥

Guo Jian

Isha!
Jasmin!

Taekwondo tryout with Isha, Guo Jian and Chuanyin...
... which Guo Jian, Isha and I ran away halfway the tryout.

Wednesday: TP Cliquers Interview!

I think I flunked the interview, kill me please. Stayed back with Charlene and Wei Sian to study at project room while we waited for Guo Jian and Trudy's CCA to end. I love the way Guo Jian always answers 'Because I'm born this way' to every question!

Thursday: Project with Wei Sian, Trudy, Guo Jian, Isha, Ruknesh and Deshawn

After having lunch at Business Park, we went to the library and proceeded with our project research. I was grouped with Guo Jian and Douglas, but Douglas wasn't free that day. The both of us researched on Germany. Isha, Ruknesh and Deshawn left for the free access lab after that, while the four of us moved to the project room to continue our work.

Had a really fun time with Wei Sian being so noisy, Trudy being so hardworking and with Guo Jian's singing in the background.

Webcam with Trudy!
After ending our project session at 6, I quickly rushed down to Tampines to meet baby, but there was no bus in sight. & I saw Kay Wee at the bus stop, I have not talk to him for a super long time! :D

Baby was a little angry with me for being so late )= We ate at the foodcourt at Tampines Mall and then went home.

Today: Kay Wee's birthday!

Met Kay Wee at the bus stop early in the morning and wished him happy birthday. Headed down to Prime Mart for breakfast with Wei Sian too. Both of us secretly placed the MD I bought for KW into his bag, and I think he didn't know! :X

Went ahead for lessons after that, 2 lectures actually. BOTH OF THE LECTURES SUCK BIG TIME. I was really falling asleep during the lectures, and for once, I agree with Wei Sian that we should camp in Project room instead )=

Went to the lab during our 2 hours break to use computer, I tweeted like a crazy woman there. After Legal Communication lessons, I ran home and slept like a pig, breaking my promise to study with Wei Sian, sorry )=

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANKAYWEE!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment