Saturday, April 16, 2011

You are a flower


Have you ever receive flowers?

I once received flowers from someone who was once special, even though he knows I hate flowers. I still remember it was a rose, a red one. I just place it into the empty vase on my table and let it wither and die. The rose turned into dark brown, it became crumpled and then its petals fell off. The flower died just after a few days without water.

Don't you think we are like flowers?

When flowers go without water, their stems become weak and their beautiful colours fade. Their petals fall off one by one and they lose their sweet smelling scent. That is when the flower loses its purpose. It loses its purpose as it isn't beautiful anymore. It can't really brighten up someone's day because it is ugly. I doubt anyone would like to receive dead flowers.

Similar to us, when we give up and decide not to live our lives, we become ugly. Our lives become boring and dull, everything is mundane. We become weaker and weaker everyday without tender care and love.

So my friend, why not be a beautiful flower and live your life like you've never before? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment