Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm not your typical kind of girl

I am a little different from most girls out there because

- I dislike flowers.
- I dislike butterflies
- I dislike sweet talks
- I prefer online games like Rakion
- I can't dress myself up
- I'm untidy
- I'm messy
- I don't put on make up
- I don't wear skirts
- I don't usually talk on the phone for hours like any other teenage girls out there
- I don't like my boyfriend to carry my handbag ._.

Still, I must admit that I'm very similar to most girls out there

- I am vain
- I camwhore
- I have a blog
- I keep a diary
- I am careful about what I eat, becase we are what we eat
- I love bubble tea
- I paint my nails
- I nag

No comments:

Post a Comment