Thursday, May 19, 2011

Poly life = No joke

Now I know why Poly life is so difficult and stress.

We have so much to do, yet we have so little time. If only God can give Poly students much more than 24 hours a day. Honestly, I don't get a shit about Legal Skills Methods and Legal Communication Skills.

My GPA, sadly, is only depending on CSA, Economics and Principles of Management.

Oh by the way, thank you to everyone who wished me 'Happy Birthday' on the 16th, 17th and yesterday. Thank you to those who gave me presents, really wonderful presents. I am not going to compare which present is the best, because that's dumb.

But but but, I really love the people who gave me presents. Thank you baby, Cherelle Kong, Isha, Wei Sian, Charlene, Cherie and Tan Kay Wee♥ Thank you baby and B1LO6 for celebrating my birthday with me. (=

I will blog about my birthday pretty soon, I hope. )'=

Right now, I'm off for a power nap. Will be up again at about 4 or 5am, to continue on my tutorial. I am so stress. I hope God gives me the power to stay strong throughout this week, one of my most difficult moments in my life. I especially hope that Isha will stay strong too because she is waking up at 3 to do her tutorials.

Till then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment