Thursday, May 19, 2011

My birthday celebrations

As promised, I'll blog about my birthday celebrations when I have the time. Honestly, I don't know which is my best birthday so far, but I really love how my birthday turns out this year because of wonderful people in my life♥

16 May- Birthday surprise with B1LO6♥

It started out with a wonderful cupcake that Cherie baked. It made my day because it is so freaking nice looking. She gave it to me during Legal Communications. I swear, if the cupcake will not go bad, I will never eat it because I can't bear to do so. )=

I know! It has my initial on it, so awesome! :3

Right after Legal Communication Skills, Isha and I went outside One Stop Service Centre and waited for Jacey's friend, Yiwen. He wanted to ask me some questions regarding English O levels. I spent quality time with the cake before he arrived.

Yiwen came and I told him some tips and formats for English paper 1, then the 3 of us went to Bistro where Charlene, Wei Sian, Cherie, Guo Jian, Trudy, Janney, and Gauri are waiting for us. LET ME SHOW YOU THE AWESOME BAKER :D

CHERIE LING
Oh yes, this is Yiwen
Part of our clique eating.
And you know what, Cherelle Kong came by and passed me my present too!


After our lunch, we went outside One Stop Service Centre because Jasmin told us to gather outside as she had something important to announce. We waited and waited but she didn't show up, and suddenly Guo Jian said he wanted to photocopy/print something, and he asked me to accompany him.

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG HERE. He didn't bring any paper! CUTE LAH HE.

Isha followed us into the library too, and the funniest part was when Guo Jian said, "Nevermind, let's go and book a project room instead".

So, we went to the computers and just when I was about to book a room, Guo Jian said," You know what, I just come in for the air-con, let's wait here until Jasmin arrives".

LOL. He made a few phone calls and suddenly announced that Jasmin was already at One Stop Service and we can leave the library. When we left the library, Guo Jian and Isha told me to cover my eyes because they want to bring me somewhere.

I covered my eyes... and they brought me somewhere...

We were back, outside OSC and the whole class was there except Ruknesh, Karthik, Tracy and Chuanyin (T & C were absent) and there was a beautiful cake on the table! The class sang the birthday song and we did the usual birthday culture.

Posed with the cake
Made a wish
Blew the flames
Cut the cake
Took a class photo

And before I know it...
Yes, we had a food fight )=

Guo Hui putting cream on my face
Kenneth putting cream on my face

AND I'M NOT CRYING!
After the fun, the latecomers, Karthik and Ruknesh came and they had to be punished by me! Sadly, they ran away from me after knowing that I'll be 'painting' their faces and I had to run after them.

Karthik was the best because he made me run till far away


Ruknesh surrendered willingly


Yup, so that was a wonderful celebration. To top it off, Isha and I went to the library to have fun :D

Look at this awesome card that Isha gave me :D




17 May- Birthday with baby♥

Ate KFC with baby in the morning and he bought me a really wonderful cake. Up to this year, it is my very first time eating Tiramisu flavoured cake :D

After breakfast, went over to New Look and he bought the wallet I wanted. Then, baby placed the wallet into a box secretly and passed it to me :D




SO NICE RIGHT? He is like complaining that his present will be the worst and it is the ugliest. If I can, I would have slapped him. Then, we were off to zoo by a really long way. Zoo was quite fun until it rained a couple of times.

To see the album: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2072085523249.127028.1278235309&l=658bf0da4f


And lastly, I would like to showcase presents I got from wonderful friends.

From Cherelle Kong:

It was this big hamper right?


In it, there were...

And the letter is awesome because...

Now, do you know why I love Cherelle Kong?

&, I got an awesome present from Wei Sian, Charlene, Cherie and Isha♥ :






IT'S OWL CITY ALBUM OKAY!!!

Lastly, the last present I got was from TAN KAY WEE :D :



+ a small keychain.

Oh, you know what, it's like 2.33 am, time for bed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment