10 more minutes and I'll be off to my TP Mentor interview *Nervous* Right now, I am in the library with Guo Jian who is busy tumblr-ing, and we are waiting for Charlene and Wei Sian to return from I-don't-know-where and I was thinking of doing a quick little update of my week before the interview.
Yesterday was a really wonderful day. I woke up really early to do my English summary and then went to meet my sweet boyfriend at Tampines Central. It was a disappointment when we found out both Eskimo and Koi are not open yet )'= Went off to OCK and bought 4 packets of Nasi Lemak for my siblings and our early lunch.
We went to my house and I started eating my Nasi Lemak while my brother and dear played Resident Evil on my brother's PS3. It was so damn funny watching them play because there were always some kanchiong and tensing moments in between :D
My boyfriend sent me to school too!♥ AWESOME RIGHT?
CSA was really boring because it IS really boring. Sat between Wei Sian and Isha and we went really lame, pretending to be powerpuffgirls. I really love my dearest Isha's new sexy voice, thanks to her sore throat!Grabbed a sandwich after our class and I chiong-ed to Kay Wee's house for tuition which lasted until almost 11pm. WOW [:
And, today is pretty fun! Had my heavy breakfast with Kay Wee and Wei Sian and I finally bought my prepaid card! Went to TP at about 11 and met up with the rest of my group mates, Guo Jian and Douglas and I feel so accomplished because we have done our beautiful powerpoint slides.
Well, right now, I'm stressing about our poster )=
Finally, I got to eat something at Mensa's salad bar, the stall that Guo Jian and I have been dying to try for! Well, I only got cream of mushroom because my stomach wasn't feeling so good and I was not hungry due to my heavy breakfast. The soup didn't meet my expectations though, likewise for Douglas's spaghetti and Guo Jian's salad.
& Wei Sian, Tracey, Trudy, Douglas, Guo Jian and I went to the library to look for Isha, Charlene, Cherie and Janney. Look what we did in the library with my webcam :D
Isha and me
Chiong to Legal Communications class after that which ended at about 5 pm and tadaa, I'm at the library now. HEHE. I hope I can get through this interview later on. By the way, I'm accepted to TP Cliquers, TEEHEE. (=

No comments:
Post a Comment