I remember times when we were in my house, discussing about our life paths and future together. I told you proudly that I wanted to be a lawyer, no matter how hard or difficult this route will be while you were still unclear of your ambition.
Ambition discussions were not so common between us, but the topic of our future kept popping up.
That's because every time we have nothing to do, I'll start joking about wanting to marry you as soon as possible. I remember your laughter and your really cute replies and sometimes I laugh at my own statement too.
Still, we got on with the topic every single time and plan out when we will get married, how many children should we have, where to stay and so on.
We said we will get married at the age of 27, assuming that we have settled down with jobs that pay reasonable income. I always complain that 27 is really way too long for me to wait to get married to you, but you always hush me and tell me that 27 is best for marriage because by then, we'll have enough money for a married life.
We said we will have at most 2 children, a girl and a boy, preferably, and I will always tell you I want a boy first, so that he can protect his little sister, if we have a daughter. Sometimes I also worry that I might not be able to conceive for whatever reasons, and you'll always assure me that you don't mind adopting children.
And if we ever have children, you said our daughter must look like me and be as beautiful as me while I say our son must have that nose of yours, and of course that sexy lips of yours, and I always remember how you gave me that -.- face when I made that statement.
We said that we'll live with your parents once we get married, so that we can take good care of your parents, although sometimes our conversation get to the idea of living in our own house. But hey, filial piety comes first!
And as always, I stand strong to my statement- You shall cook, clean and take care of me while I go and work!
Okay, I was really kidding about that part.
But my love, I wasn't really kidding when I said I wanted to marry you, because I really do want to marry you )'=
No comments:
Post a Comment