Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another sleepless night

I'm writing you on another sleepless night, and that really bothers me a lot because it is 3:21am and I am still not asleep. As usual, my eyes are still wide open and I do not feel restless at all, that is for now.

I didn't turn up for TB-BP Mentoring because I had a slight fever just now due to the 'normal circumstances', I would say. It was quite disappointing for myself because I didn't expect myself to be absent on our very first meeting. Needless to say, they think I skipped because of other reasons and of course, I have to produce an MC )=

Yes, I have fully recovered after sleeping for a few more hours and I woke up at 4pm sharp. Maybe that is the reason why I am still wide awake. A big thank you to all my dearest friends who showed concern for me (: I APPRECIATE IT!

Just a few more hours... maybe my eyes will start to close.

Right now, I shall continue on my English assignments then! Till then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment