Friday, June 3, 2011

Miles away

If only technology is that advanced, when your boyfriend can just appear out of the laptop while chatting with him, just to give you a kiss, a hug, or some other forms of encouragement.

I feel so sad that poly life and JC life are way apart.

It's been long since I spent a really nice moment with baby. I feel so guilty for not spending much time with him due to my projects and my upcoming Mid Semester tests. I hate the fact that my first week of my break is packed with so many things that I myself don't even know if those plans benefit me in any way.

I hate the fact that baby can't really go out on the last week of his holidays (which is my second and LAST week of my break) because he has his Mid year exams right after school term starts.

Why must MOE make our lives so difficult? )'=

No comments:

Post a Comment