
I am a happy girl once again.
This is the second last week for polytechnic students and I envy those primary, secondary and JC students for having a one month holiday. Although having a 2 weeks holiday is good enough for me, I don't feel like I have a holiday at all because my schedule is freaking packed )=
& because I am so busy, I don't even have time to update on my blog or facebook. Everything now relies on my memory, my teeny weeny brain (That is what Nigel Tan calls my brain)
- BOBs group on Saturday, LSM @ Airport's Subway
I can proudly say that only little progress is done. )'=

- Half of BOBs group @ Chuanyin's house on Saturday
Play play play only.
- Flew to Isha's house after that
I LOVE HER HOUSE LIKE A LOT A LOT! :D I love Isha more♥
No comments:
Post a Comment