
If people were to ask me how much I love you, I'd gladly take time to sit down, have a cup of tea with them, and to tell them stories of us and to let them feel my love for you. If people were to ask me why do I love you, I'd point to every star that I can find and name them with the reasons for loving you.
Of course, I will not do that in Singapore because the number of stars we can see here are just too little for them to comprehend my love for you.
You know honestly, I feel more and more terrified of the future. All my dreams and hopes of our future will never seem to come. They seem so far away like the North Star, just slightly south of the Equator.
The day that you and I fear for will approach really soon, and that is the time when we might not even meet once a week anymore. Without seeing you for a day is already quite a torture for me, and I cannot imagine how life would be this way.
I just saw an entertainment news about the possibility of Katy Perry and Russell Brand calling quits by the end of the year because of their tight schedules. It is said that in the next six months, they will only be seeing each other for four days and tabloid newspapers are already predicting their split to come soon after.
I really really don't want to see that happen to us.
We are not the sort who mix our personal lives with our work lives, I know that really well. So Nigel Tan Ghuan Ming, promise me that you'll do well for your upcoming tests and exams because we have sacrificed our time together.
I will always be here supporting you, and I love you, I always have.
No comments:
Post a Comment