| "Sometimes you convince yourself that you’re already over someone. You tell yourself that there is no more love left in your heart. The thing is often times, the more you try to convince yourself, the more you realize how much you still and always will, love the person you’re trying to forget."
Honestly, I do have many words to say to you. If you will give me a chance to talk to you, I would. I can lie on the bed all day just to think, think and think about the things we did, the things we said and the things we loved. I can just go on like this forever wondering and wondering the wonders of life. I have been having really sweet dreams these days. Some just came naturally, and some were what I forcefully dreamed of. I dreamed of the impossible, and that alone makes me happy even without your presence. Sadly, I am not able to let go, like you did (Or maybe you didn't, I don't know) You know my plans for now, I did tell and ask permission from you. All I could ever hope for is that you will not change your mind as the day draws nearer. Maybe, maybe you are hinting me through your status on facebook. I am really foolish, but I will turn a blind eye to them, and carry out with what I want to do. If I have to fight for you and for us, I will. And, no one can stop me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment