Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hip hip hooray

I can't believe I actually forgo my sleep for POM.

I must say that studying is actually fun, with the help of twitter. I can't help but to feel relieved when I see my friends mugging and ton-ing at night just for POM. I've been studying outside for the past week, sometimes with Guo Hui, Melvyn, Deshawn, Isha, Kay Wee, Kenneth and Wee Kiat.

And right now, after having about 15 hours of sleep, I feel refreshed.

Yesterday was a really lovely day for me. I lost about 20 marks in POM, my teachers brought me good news with their serious faces, I texted Nigel Tan and he allowed me to do what I decided to do, I bumped into Nigel Tan an hour after we texted, I went to Chuanyin's house to tweet, I had a wonderful dinner with my friends and Chuanyin's mum, and I slept at Chuanyin's house.

And the next best thing that happened to me was having high fever.

Without my fever, I doubt I will never have the dreams I dreamt last night. And now, I know what I want to do.

Yay, two more papers to go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment