Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy 46th birthday Singapore!

Happy National Day to everyone and Happy 46th birthday Singapore♥

I can't explain how much I love Singapore. Singapore has always been my home and my country, one where I always belong. Here is where I know my close friends, have most of my education at, and of course here is where you can find the best food around!

When I was young, my mother wants me to migrate to Indonesia. She brought me to Indonesia to study for a year or so, and to see if I can adapt to the country itself and the education system. I am not bragging but I got 100 marks for every subject except... Bahasa Indonesia. I knew that I can't speak Bahasa Indonesia well, let alone score well for the language exams, so I went back to Singapore to continue my education here.

Thank God I am back here in Singapore.

And because I don't want to go further talking about the history of Singapore and how I am grateful for the intervention of the US, British and so on (And not to forget the introduction of the complicated legal system), I just want to say...



I LOVE YOU SINGAPORE!

Right. I shall find something meaningful to do today. *Yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment