Saturday, August 6, 2011

YR mural painting

Another awesome day spent at Youthreach! Mural painting with the staff, students from Hai Sing Catholic School, and of course with my wonderful 6th month friend and my 7th year friend. (:

Kay Wee and I started the day with shopping for Wei Sian's birthday present. It was already a big headache for us because the shopping trip with Chuanyin, Isha and Wei Sian himself on the previous day had shown that hunting a birthday present for a 'big boy' like Wei Sian idn't easy. Right, so back to the point. Both Kay Wee and I had difficulties choosing a suitable present for him, and in the end, we got him...





THIS!!!
I know I know! It's like... PINK! No one can imagine him wearing pink right? But hey, that's something new! And Mr Wong Wei Sian, if you're reading this, PLEASE WEAR THIS SHIRT TO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY! ):

So, apart from helping out with the mural painting, we ate and ate and ate...


Still, the final product was completed. I really must applaud to the staff and students from Hai Sing because they were there the whole time without stopping!
To end it off, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MY 6TH MONTH FRIEND, WONG WEI SIAN ♥

After that wonderful day at Youthreach, I went to catch Captain America with baby @ Tampines Mall!

The movie is really... Erm, it just...

MADE ME SPEECHLESS

I am really a fan of Marvel, I am serious. I love the sound effects although I covered my ears throughout the whole movie, as usual. Apart from that, the graphics were really fantastic and fabulous.

But the plot is really dumb -.-

Okay, maybe I am bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment