Thursday, August 25, 2011

If we dissolve without a trace, will the real world even care?

Downy feathers kiss your face
And flutter everywhere
Reality is a lovely place
But I wouldn't want to live there
The Real World- Owl City

I've been awake since hours ago, still lying on my bed and thinking about the nightmare I had. The nightmare felt so real, and it was one that I expected it to happen soon. But people who know of this always tell me, "No, it won't happen".

Time check: 10.19 am

I'm just a few hours away from my English O Levels oral, yet I've not done any practice except the one I had at tuition yesterday. And I just realised that my O level entry proof couldn't be found anywhere which I honestly don't bother finding.

So well, good luck to myself anyway. Once I'm done with this crap, I'll focus on my POM.

No comments:

Post a Comment