Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Past midnight, and we're still here


Click image for a larger view.

Hi, I am back just after 2 hours of my previous post.

If you were wondering, or if any of you were wondering (Yes, I am talking about you), the friend whom I was talking about in my previous post is none other than Wong Wei Sian. He knows it's him and yet, he keeps pestering me and asking me who is the person I was talking about.

And when I said it's him, he doesn't want to believe me.

So your blog post is being showcased in my blog, so that you will totally believe that I am talking about you.

You may ask me for the reasons, and you even made me write an essay. But, I am really really tired and lazy to write an essay, or even a paragraph for you. So hi, you know best what you did. :D

Now you know, my dear friend (:

And to another really awesome and greatest friend of mine, you've been hanging around with me since Friday. You've seen me at my weakest point, and you've seen me fought back tears, yet you were still there, never leaving by my side. And of course, I'll never forget those little things you did to try to cheer me up.

Thanks Tan Kay Wee♥

And before you make me write an essay too, I probably should stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment