Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No strings attached


Just a simple day like this makes me smile a lot.

After the really difficult and most complicated economics lecture today, I went to meet my dearest baby who came all the way down to TP just to find me! We went off to Bistro for our lunch and then made our way to the library.

I know it is not right, but we made the library our very own cinema and we watched...

NO STRINGS ATTACHED♥

I know I know. The movie is rated M18 and I am not 18 yet. Honestly, I have no idea why is it M18, but I feel that it should be rated NC16. Their love story is really really cute. And this is really the show that you have to watch with your boyfriend/girlfriend.

And seeing my boyfriend laughing at all the funny parts makes me smile and grin to myself like an idiot, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment