Chingay is in February 2012 and we were called in for a meeting that early. The three of us, Wei Sian, Kay Wee and Yours Truly signed up for logistics department, so you won't get to see us on TV. Haha!
Before the meeting, the three of us met up for a quick and expensive lunch, and then we quickly made our way to Jalan Besar Community Centre, which is located at Lavender. The long briefing really bored me and even got me disinterested in the whole thing because I realised I am not able to commit much in this.
Thanks to O levels -.-
But I really want to participate in this very badly! ):
After the meeting, we decided to walk to Bugis Village to shop for many many stuff!
Sorry, I am just going to spam photos. Photo credits goes to Tan Kay Wee
Wei Sian just doesn't know which to get
Yes, I know! ADAM YOUNG♥
I know, his shirt is totally different, but they have the same words!
And he had to bend down just to reach my height. ROAR! Whatever! Anyway, the gift I'm holding is for Mdm Akip, our previous English tutor. We plan to pass it to her really soon!

And they are still looking for that perfect notebook
Yes, so he decided to get the white one.
We then went to hunt for food because we were really really hungry. Kay Wee and I bought sushi while Wei Sian bought some Korean spicy food which was really too spicy for him ._. Wei Sian went off first because he was rushing to some CC dinner. Kay Wee and I then loitered around and we ended up at LJS for my fish fingers.
And I cried because the fish burnt my tongue ):
















No comments:
Post a Comment