Friday, August 26, 2011

POM sucks

That's me.

Time check: 2.34am

Right now, I am taking another short break before moving on to another chapter of POM. My brain is going to burst anytime and I have no idea when that will happen. To be honest, I guess I'll stay up the whole night reading my notes so that my mind will still be fresh with POM when I enter the examination hall.

I created a new facebook account because my account somehow got hacked. I assume it was the doing of some viruses on my laptop. My photos and some of my friends are gone on my previous account, and so I'm adding everyone back and I'll be uploading whatever photos I have in my laptop.

I don't care if the photos shouldn't be uploaded, photos are nothing but memories anyway.

I am excited for whatever that will happen after POM. I tweeted about me disappearing for a short while right after my exams and some meetings with teachers, and I am dead serious. Whatever happen to me will have nothing to do with anyone.

Sweet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment