Friday, September 9, 2011

First Aid Course @ Youthreach

(Photos will be uploaded soon, I hope)

I literally dragged my feet out of my house at 8.30am to attend the First Aid course @ Youthreach, that Kay Wee, Wei Sian, Charlene, Cherie and Melvyn signed up for. Both Charlene and Cherie couldn't make it and so the four of us started our morning with breakfast at Toast & Coffee.

I was really tired and I realised I wasn't making much sense in all my sentences I made in the morning and all I could ever think of is sleep, sleep and sleep because I merely slept for 3 hours. And what surprised me is that my teeny weeny brain can think of so much stuff while I am half awake and walking on the streets.

You see, even my sentences don't make sense now.

Breakfast woke me up a little with the help of a hot cup of milo. Other little things that really woke me up are Melvyn forcing me to eat more bread, Wei Sian laughing at my huge pimple on my nose, and seeing Kay Wee emo at his seat early in the morning.

That's the norm when you hang out with these three TP students!

The first thing we did when we reached Youthreach was to play pool because Youthreach now has a pool table specially for the youth! The boys really went crazy over pool and I started to get comfortable with the sofa I sat on. I REALLY NEED SLEEP ):

To make it worse, the First Aid talk was really boring. We were given worksheets, just like what we have during lectures. And the session was worse than the lectures we had in school. But what kept me going was the speaker, Mr Goh, because he is so cute♥

And during our breaks, we just kept playing pool, ate and drank to hype us up before dying again during the talk.

But hey, the talk got better and better. Actually, it was really interesting. I learnt how to save someone from choking to death, wrapping bandage for an injured person, doing CPR on a mannequin and all those illnesses that I should take note of like eczema and low blood pressure.

And we ended the day with more pool. And what made me happier and awake were the people from SWP because everything reminded me of SWP camp :3

No comments:

Post a Comment