I woke up really late in the morning and rushed to Kay Wee's house to pay Henry my monthly tuition fees. And then, I camped at his house and watched episode 8 of The Pupil and played a little bit of Maplestory.
We had our lunch at Pizza Hut after that and then made our way to Youthreach and I saw Xavier and Junhan there! I really miss people like them from Youthreach ): Sadly, we have to go with Hai Sing Catholic people to East Coast Park to play Tchoukball.
But hey, I did not regret going with them because I went to the BEACH (like finally!) with wonderful people. Although Tchoukball is really boring, it is fun to see people fall down! :D And, it is more fun to be able to think of many stuff without the bothering of others.
And Wei Sian came along and joined us too.
Photo Credits: Kay Wee





And Wei Sian, Kay Wee and I had our dinner at the famous food centre which let us down because the food we ordered was horrible ): I don't know if I should look forward to tomorrow's Youthreach event.
No comments:
Post a Comment