Wednesday, September 21, 2011

GV @ TP

I think I have told this to many of my friends countless of times, "God is fair. We may have ups and downs in our life, but everyone has a fair share of happiness and unhappiness. It just depends on when it happens".

That is, if your life is filled with sorrows now, fret not. I am sure better things will come into your life soon (:

Anyway, I got a last minute text from Cliquers yesterday to come down to TP today to be a helper. For what? Because GREENVIEW IS COMING TO TP♥ Honestly, I was very excited at first, but the excitement in me died down soon after and I have no idea why. I took my own sweet time to make my way to school today, and I was late by 2 minutes. *smiles*

When I got to the fourth floor of the CCD, Cherelle and Junhong were already sitting on the couch.

We started talking about our studies, and GPA again. Cherelle and I laughed out loud when Junhong told us he got a GPA of 2. That is never possible for Junhong, he mugs at home. And it was getting really irritating when the staff at the administration table kept asking us who we were waiting for.

Thankfully, Sze Yin came to pick us up.

She started telling us our roles and which group we were assigned to. I took Group B, I wasn't any of the lucky ones because I have Mr Yang, with other two teachers whom I don't know of. And I know no one in my group, except for a few.

So, Greenviewans arrived and I had a little chat with Mr Sim again. I led my group to the Engineering General Office and we stood there waiting because I wasn't given any further instructions. And as expected, Mr Yang was so impatient and kept bugging me to contact Sze Yin. BLEAH. And the next thing I know, I have to bring them to Engineering School's LT 35.

I have no idea why I signed up for this. The talks were simply boring, but maybe that was because I have no interest in Engineering at all. But what really interest me were the talks on Clean Energy because I started to hear familiar terms like 'combustion', 'carbon dioxide', 'hydrogen', etc.

And things got better when we went to some labs to see some really cool vehicles.

Our next station was IIT school, and that was really much better than Engineering School's talks. We sat in for Digital Forensic and some other IT courses, which I guess are appealing to many of the students because they suddenly kept very quiet and paid attention! And that was the end of the TP journey thingy and so I led them back to the Mushroom to meet up with Mr Sim.

Apparently, my group was the first to finish everything.

So, not knowing what to do, I stood there and had a small talk with Mr Sim and some other students, before skipping off to Engineering School's LT 35 to meet up with Cherelle. The two of us went to the canteen at Engineering School to get spicy nuggets.

It was so freaking nice that I have to share half with Junhong :o

And we went back to Mushroom to talk with the other teachers. Apparently, Ms Lim and Mrs Cheryl Chew still remember me! But they took quite a long time recognising me because they said I look really different without my spectacles. :X

And as expected, I knew that Ms Lim would ask this I-don't-know-how-to-answer question.

"So, how is Nigel doing?"

I have the urge to tell all the teachers not to ever ask me this question again, but I just kept quiet for a moment and replied 'he's fine', because I don't want any of my teachers to give me that look and probe on further.

Honestly, I have no idea how he is doing. We don't communicate anymore and that really hurts a lot because that doesn't even make us friends. I don't want to lose a friend, just because of a failed relationship ):

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment