
Life is just like an album full of photographs we have taken. We have happy, angry, sad, stupid, fun and whatever-other-emotion memories you can think of. And if someone were to ask me to pick one of my favourite memories, I'll have a really difficult time doing so. In fact, I think every event in life should be loved, remembered and cherished by us because each and every one of them teaches us a lesson. We may not know what lessons we learnt, but I'm sure it will at least bring us some enlightenment in life.
And we shouldn't have regrets in our life because there is never a turning point for us. I admit I did have some regrets in my life, but I'm sure that whatever happened to me in the past, they happened for a reason. And I used to bear grudges a lot. But I realised I feel much happier after I let go.
Actually, I thought I hadn't let go of anything because I always thought I hate you. But after seeing your words last night, I sincerely wish you, from the bottom of my heart, that only the best will come to you. I understand the pain you're going through now, because you made me went through it before.
Honestly, the result I get from un-hating you is really incredible. It is just like a burden that has been lifted off my shoulder.
And since I am touching on this topic, I'd really like to thank a lovely friend of mine, who has been making the effort to bring me to church every week, and trying all his best to enlighten me some things about life, and of course trying to make let go of my grudges. Your efforts are always recognised and I did feel a little tinkling in my heart. *laughs*
Alright.
So anyway, I spent my afternoon playing computer games instead of doing my tuition homework. Henry is going to kill Kay Wee and I again. WOOT. And Kay Wee gave me a new name today, my name is now officially 'TOFU'. Hello -.-
And I spent my night with Kay Wee, Kenneth and Guo Hui. All of us bought dinner back to my void deck, and we ate and talked a whole lot of rubbish. And because none of us has any card games, I made my brother threw down my deck of poker cards from his room to the carpark where we stood.
Mind you, I live on the eleventh floor. -_-
Poor Kenneth got his finger hurt while trying to catch the cards. And so, we played Guo Hui's famous game, 'Bastard 21' and the loser had to do some push ups as their forfeit/punishment. And Kay Wee was the biggest loser. *Claps* Well, I didn't get off without any punishment either. I opted for sit-ups instead. I did about 23 sit-ups. That is really an accomplishment because I have not exercise for a really long time!
Well, at least today was still a productive day because of my thoughts and the process of having fun (:
No comments:
Post a Comment