Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy birthday RACHEL LEONG

Dear you,

I think I have uploaded this picture on my blog like a thousand times everytime I blog about you, because we don't seem to have other nice pictures. No la, kidding! I posted the picture above because I wanted to remind you all the crazy things we did in GVSS. You've been my dearest partner for about 1.5 years! I KNOW, SO LUCKY RIGHT?♥ And you were always there for me, listening to my woes, collecting my homework for me when I was sick, teaching me E math, A math, Chemistry and Physics and frequently pon-ing school (THANKS FOR LEAVING ME ALONE D: )

And then, it came to times when we were separated because of being in different schools and stuff. But you still made the effort to meet me during your holidays for lunch although your workload is getting heavier and heavier. And we always have a thousand things to talk about, like we are some naggy ah-po like that!

And today, the 17th of September, is your birthday. I'm not just dedicating a post to you to wish you Happy Birthday, but to also remind you how good a friend you are! God has really given me such a great friend and I am really thankful for that. So hey, happy birthday RACHEL LEONG ANN LEE! May you quickly turn old like me, do well in your upcoming examinations, find loads and loads of happiness and...

PLEASE CONTINUE TO LOVE ME MORE ):

And hi, I know you must be smiling like mad when you read this (Because I know I'll keep bugging you to read my blog)

And see you in a bit!

Love,
Me♥

No comments:

Post a Comment