Friday, September 16, 2011

The amount is falling.


That was how I probably feel this morning because of my usual lack of sleep. It was just that this time round, I had a great responsibility of having to turn up at Temasek Polytechnic at 9:40 a.m. and so, I didn't waste much time at home.

After all, all I needed to wear were just jeans, TP RAWKS shirt and covered shoes.

And so I made my way to school to meet Cherelle babe (because she called me a babe this morning) for my very first outreach at Cedar Girls Secondary School. I really panicked because there were just so many courses to memorize and I couldn't get much about Design courses. They are all so... complicated. Ahh, yes. That's the word.

Well, there were Jephthah, James and two other pretty officers with us, and we took a cab down to the venue. Outreach was really fun with all those in between talks about school life and our results.

Oh yes, today our results for first semester was released, and TP is really cool to send in the text at 11:11 am. But I didn't really had the courage to check and so, all of us decided to check our results during lunch.

The four of us sort of emo-ed during lunch break and were complaining about the results because we didn't expect it to be that crappy. Some of us lost appetite, but actually I think because the food really sucks.

We continued outreach after lunch and I practically told rubbish to the students because I wasn't thinking right. Who has the mood to do outreach with our results? But people there were lovely and kind enough to encourage me and give me tips for my next semester. So hey, thanks (:

When outreach ended, we left the school and walked down a pretty long road. All of us were complaining about the weather and how absurd the school was located at. It was at some 'ulu' road with no bus stops and they are all surrounded by private property!

I mean, imagine the poor girls going to this school. How are they able to go home everyday by this really long stretch of road and probably without any other means of transport? )=

GAHH. So, Cherelle, 2 officers and I went back to school by cab while the boys went to town. Met Wei Sian at school and we ate cup noodles before going into the library for computer gaming. I had many rounds of Tetris and Gardens Of Time. And check out Breaking Dawn's trailer!


Cherie and Charlene came to join us too. And my daughter gave me a lovely rose made out of Fererro Rocher wrapper :D We then went on to attend the Mid Autumn Festival celebrations. I got really excited when I got my lantern and candle, but I seriously died during the performance.

I guess Cherie and Charlene got bored too because they loitered elsewhere and never came back. Wei Sian and I started loitering around too and doing really nonsensical stuff!

Say hi to the lanterns!
And Wei Sian's creation- LAYS Sour Ceam and Onion + Candy floss

And I have yet to have diarrhoea. Amazing!

And then we waited for Kay Wee to end his never-ending meetings and we went to get dinner for himself his mum. We went back to Tampines Central and bought dinner for himself and then went back home.

And today Kay Wee did enlightened me in someway, indirectly from an old folk. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment