Considering the free time I have during my holidays, I really need a day alone to take a walk in the beach.Apart from watching 4 episodes of The Pupil today, I accompanied Deshawn to have his tennis racket fixed. The shop that my brother introduced us was at Telepark and we had no trouble finding it after a few minutes of walking from Tampines Interchange. Sadly, the shop wasn't open and so we decided to have lunch first.
The only food at Telepark that is appealing is Subway, one of the fast food that I don't really like. And as usual, Deshawn was betting with me that I won't be able to finish my 6-inch long sandwich, especially if I ordered egg mayo again. Well, I ordered cold cut trio instead and I managed to finish it! HA!
After our lunch, the shop wasn't open yet, so we made our way to the arcade at Century Square which was fully packed. We left without playing any games and then we went to buy lunch for my siblings. Deshawn suddenly mentioned about him wanting to play the swings, and so I brought him to the playground nearby.
He was like a kid on the swings, pestering me to join in too.
After playing with the swings, we went back to the shop to get his racket fixed and then because we had nowhere to go, he spent half an hour in my house, LOSING to me in PS3's Resident Evil. :D
HOHO. And without him reminding me it's Friday, I thought it was a Saturday today.
And now I'm left wondering what to do during my holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment