I couldn't fall asleep in the past few days. Not because I was thinking of stuff and all, but I just can't seem to fall asleep. Every time I lie on my bed, with the lights off and my blanket over me, I just kept rolling on my bed and before I know it, two hours and I'm still wide awake. And so, I've been watching romance movies like Twilight.
I caught New Moon last night and the sentence that caught my attention (as seen as in the picture above) is...
"I'm not like a car that you can fix up. I'm never gonna run right"
It is indeed true. I am not God or a miracle worker. Many things have happened in the past few weeks or so, and I don't seem to heal as quickly as before. And just like Bella, she felt empty when she's alone but otherwise when she's with her friends.
I guess that applies to me too.
No, not to say that I'm in the same condition as Bella when Edward left her. I have gotten over things I should be forgetting ( 3 cheers for me! ) but I will never go into another relationship again until that hole in me fills up.
So...
Dear you,
I know you've been treating me really well for the past I-don't-know-how-many years. I know how you feel and I can feel how you feel. But no, I'm not for you and you're not for me. I do appreciate what you have done for me. But hey, someone out there is better for you (:
And I know that's true.
No comments:
Post a Comment