Everything feels so fluttery today, you know what I mean? It just seems so pure and innocent, and with a little sprinkle of peace here and there. I must say September is a pretty good month, and I am thankful for that.Before I go on to today's events, I would really like to say this- Do cherish your loved ones and tell them things you need to before they are gone. I wrote a really long post to dedicate to the victims and survivors of 9/11, but I found myself deleting every single word before I can comprehend the reason for doing so. And just watching videos and looking at pictures of this predicament, I feel terribly sorry as tears fell down my cheeks.
I mean, such stuff are unpredictable and it is already terrible enough, yet not many is done to help to salvage the situation. I am not talking about the troops who helped the victims, the help sent in by other countries, the rations or first aid given to the people. I am actually talking about us.
It is already terrible enough for us to just watch and yet do nothing about it. Take for example, I am blogging here about their situation by which people are mourning over the dead, thinking about the disaster, etc and yet I can't do anything to help any of them. If I have the ability to help them, I would. I am even considering forming a group of my own to aid anyone in need when I grow older.
That is, when I grow older.
And to touch on today's fairy-like events, I slept at about 5am after chatting with Wei Sian and Kenneth Xu online because none of them is sleeping. I got really crazy last night and I have no idea how we got into conversations like these. Wei Sian became my 'boyfriend' for one day and Kenneth and I kept comparing with each other to see who is more 'chio'.

And after only sleeping for about 3 hours, I got up and was surprised to find myself energetic although I slept for only a few hours. I was even more shocked when I found myself with my brown hazel eyes, without any bloodshots. I quickly prepared and then sent Kay Wee to school, while I did my tuition homework. After Kay Wee's CSC meeting, we did our homework together while we waited for 'boyfriend's' reply.
HE WAS SLEEPING AND SO OUR LUNCH DATE FAILED ):
I had a lunch date with Kay Wee instead at Century Square and really epic and funny things happened there. It was the very first time I see Kay Wee laughed like an idiot, I should have done more trademarks.
And we went home to continue with our maple date :D
Oh yes, I am using 'boyfriend's' account while he is using mine.


No comments:
Post a Comment