Sunday, September 11, 2011

You changed

I've been chatting with a long lost friend for about an hour or so.

He is not very close to me, but he is someone who is always there for me because he is a stalker. But it is just that this time, his stalking skills really sucked and only until today, he found out that I went through a breakup.

And so, we had this really casual chat, sharing stories about our lives and so on. We are in the same boat now because we are trying to forget someone whom we should forget. And that makes him my twin now.

And then, I started to think of one of my dearest friends I had in the past. You. You promised to always be there as my best friend to catch me when I fall. You promised to continue loving me as my best friend. You promised to never leave me.

But you did, and you changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment