Friday, September 16, 2011

Irritable particles

You know, things aren't right these days.

In my whole life, I have never been like this before. Every single day, I am getting irritated over little things I shouldn't be irritated about. It seems like I have lost my patience and things can really get out of hand when someone steps on my tail.

But then again, I realised I get irritated because of one event, followed by another. It seems like a chain reaction kind of thing.

When I wake up every morning, I received texts that I am not suppose to receive. And it really irritates me when someone is harassing me because he thinks he likes me. And as if that wasn't enough, a similar situation happens again, this time with another person.

And because of texts like these which lead me to many stupid thoughts, I get really irritated at every other thing when it doesn't even involve me.

GAHH, that feeling sucks.

I need to be alone soon for meditation and reflection -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment