Monday, September 26, 2011

Just before your voice sings me to sleep

Each and every time I am left alone on my bed, I will sit up right and start to think.

Sometimes, I think of myself being the younger me. I used to have short hair, and I was rather chubby/fat/plump or whatever other nasty words you called it. Well, here is a picture of me if you can't imagine what I have just described.

If you are still unsure, F.Y.I, I am the girl on the left.

Although I was that young, I could still recollect broken bits and pieces of those memories. I remember being in Indonesia with my parents and relatives, and my mother held my left hand while my father held my right hand, and they brought me to the playground, a place which was once my wonderland. And I could still remember the smile on their faces.

But time and situations were cruel enough to change people. What I see now are totally two different people from the past. And the distant one is actually making me lose faith in everything, just because he was never a good role model.

And if you are wondering why I am blogging such a random post here, I guess people who stalks my twitter know the reason. Don't bother trying to stalk now because I have already locked my account for some reasons.

But all I just want to say is...

" Do not blame others when it's clearly your mistake. Take the responsibility, stop fabricating stories and face the consequences. I have forgiven you when you lied not once, not twice, but many other times. But if you continue with your mistakes like that, I don't think forgiveness will cross my mind ever again "


No comments:

Post a Comment